Confirmed from people familiar with the matter, Jingdong Group acquired The remaining 54% equity of Jiangsu Wuxing Electric Co., Ltd. has been wholly-owned. As early as last year, JD.com acquired a 46% stake in Wuxing Electric for 1.27 billion yuan.
2. Volvo suspends merger talks due to Geely plans to return to A shares
On Tuesday, local time, Volvo Cars issued an announcement saying that due to the recent plan of Geely Auto to return to A shares , the merger talks between the two have been temporarily put on hold, and said the two sides plan to resume talks this fall. Regarding Geely Auto's plan to return to the A-share market, a Volvo Car spokesman said: "Since Geely Auto plans to list on the A-share market, the merger plan of the two companies cannot be discussed at this time." activities” and negotiations will resume.
3. Tesla’s Berlin Gigafactory may produce up to 2 million cars per year Or up to 2 million cars will be produced. That's more than double the output of Volkswagen's Wolfsburg plant, one of the largest car production plants in the industry.
4. Boeing 737 Max return to service no earlier than October , indicating that the FAA is satisfied with Boeing's proposed redesign. The public will have 45 days to comment on the FAA's action. The no-fly order may not be lifted until October at the earliest, according to people familiar with the matter, given the wait for the public comment period to end and a number of other measures to be taken before final action is taken.
5. Volvo Cars made a loss in the first half of the year
Volvo Cars' financial report released on the 21st showed that the company's operating income in the first half of the year was about 112 billion Swedish kronor, compared with 1300 million in the same period last year. billion SEK decreased by about 14%; the operating loss in the first half of the year was 989 million SEK, and the operating profit in the same period last year was about 5.5 billion SEK. The company sold 269,962 vehicles in the first half of this year, about 21% less than the 340,826 vehicles sold in the same period last year.
6. ZhongAn Online: Amendment of the annual cap for existing continuing connected transactions
ZhongAn Online announced on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that it is expected that the company will report to Ping An in this financial year. The total management fee paid by Asset Management will increase significantly, and it is expected that the management fee that the Company will pay to Ping An Asset Management for the year ending December 31, 2020 will exceed the original annual cap. As a result, the original annual cap for the financial year ending December 31, 2020 will be increased from RMB59 million to RMB120 million (ie, the revised annual cap).
7. Apple plans to achieve "carbon neutrality" in its supply chain and products by 2030
The US Apple announced on the 21st that it plans to make the entire business, production and supply chain by 2030. Chain and product life cycle to achieve "carbon neutrality", that is, to reduce net carbon emissions to zero. In the "2020 Environmental Progress Report" released on the same day, Apple said that it will reduce carbon emissions by 75% by 2030, and the remaining 25% of carbon emissions will be offset by investing in natural environment protection projects. Apple will use low-carbon product design, improve energy efficiency, use renewable energySource, process and material innovation, investment in environmental protection projects and other measures to achieve emission reduction targets.
8. LV will launch special accessories for AirPods, priced at less than 2,500 yuan
Recently, luxury brand LV seems to be about to create an accessory for AirPods. According to sources, the accessory is priced at $350, or about RMB 2,444. If you wear AirPods to listen to songs, this LV accessory can also be regarded as earrings.
9. Volkswagen will launch the We Charge charging service and build more than 150,000 charging piles
According to foreign media reports, in order to cooperate with the launch of the ID. family series models, Volkswagen will launch It has its own charging service "We Charge", and has established 150,000 charging piles in Europe, which users with We Charge charging cards can access and use. Car owners can pre-order and use We Charge cards from mid-August this year.
10. Apple faces a class action lawsuit, accused of participating in an iTunes gift card scam to make a profit of $300 million A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Apple, alleging the company was involved in an iTunes gift card scam to defraud nearly $1 billion, of which $300 million went to Apple. The plaintiffs allege that Apple falsely told victims that 100% of the money they lost in the scam could not be recovered, which is not true. The lawsuit also alleges that Apple received hundreds of millions of dollars in commissions for the scam, which should be returned to victims of the scam.
11. Ant Group and Zhuhai Real Estate Registration Center signed a cooperation framework agreement
On July 20, Zhuhai Real Estate Registration Center and Alibaba Ant Group signed a cooperation framework agreement. According to the cooperation agreement, Zhuhai Real Estate Registration Center and Ant Group will cooperate to create a blockchain real estate registration scheme, including a pilot blockchain mortgage registration scheme. Based on Ant Real Estate Chain technology, Zhuhai Real Estate Registration Center will realize the connection with business systems such as banks, and realize various blockchain + online registration services.
12. It is reported that some of Didi's shares will be auctioned online, with a starting price of 92 million yuan.
It is learned from Ali Auction that a "world's leading online car-hailing travel platform company" "Part of the shares will be auctioned online on July 29, with a starting price of 92 million yuan. Judging from the operating data of the target company provided on the auction page, the above-mentioned online car-hailing platform is Didi. At the same time, a person familiar with the matter confirmed that the target company is indeed Didi. This auction requires the qualifications of bidders: the potential transferee/intended buyer of the target must pass the qualification review of the board of directors of the online car-hailing platform company, and the transferee/buyer who meets the requirements cannot be a competitor of Alibaba or Tencent and competitor affiliates.
13. Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture and Tourism: Theaters, KTVs, Internet cafes and other entertainment venues can resume business activities in an orderly manner
On July 21, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture and Tourism announced at the official The website published the "Notice of the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture and Tourism on the Orderly Resumption of Business Activities of Performance Venues, Entertainment Venues, and Internet Access Service Business Venues". The notice requires that, on the basis of adhering to normal prevention and control, orderly opening, limiting current by appointment, and strictly implementing main responsibilities, territorial responsibilities and various prevention and control measures, with the consent of the territorial government, theaters and other performance venues within the jurisdiction should be restored in a safe and orderly manner. , entertainment venues, and Internet access service business venues, and the resumption of business activities in medium and high-risk areas will be suspended.
14. Meituan-Dianping granted 1.255 million share options
Meituan-Dianping issued an announcement stating that the company issued a post-listing share option plan on July 20, 2020 1,255,000 share options were issued to employees of certain companies, with an exercise price of HK$195.98 per share and a validity period of 10 years.
15. A subsidiary of FAW Group transferred 85% equity of Shanghai Pudong FAW Jiefang Special Vehicle Co., Ltd.
According to the website of the Beijing Stock Exchange, FAW Assets, a subsidiary of China FAW Group Co., Ltd. Operation Management Co., Ltd., listed to transfer its 85% equity in Shanghai Pudong FAW Jiefang Special Vehicle Co., Ltd., with a transfer base price of about 299 million yuan.
16. The rental platform Balotu released the "7-day no-reason check-out" service
Recently, the rental platform Balotu releasedThe "7 days no reason to check out" service is limited to the listings in Shanghai participating in the event. The tenant signs a contract with an institution participating in the 7-day unreasonable service guarantee through the platform. From the date of signing the contract to the 6th day after the date of signing the contract, the tenant can apply for check-out and move out of the house at any time, and only need to pay 7-day rent and A small fee.
17. LinkedIn, the workplace social networking site, announced a 6% global layoff involving 960 jobs
On July 21, the workplace social networking site LinkedIn announced a 6% global layoff involving 960 jobs. 960 jobs in global sales and talent acquisition. For laid-off employees, LinkedIn will provide at least 10 weeks of severance pay and health insurance for 6 to 12 months. In addition, LinkedIn said that the work mobile phones and computers issued to the laid-off employees belong to the employees and hope to help them continue to find jobs. and get through hard times.
18. BOE will provide Huawei with on-cell OLED panels for the first time for the Mate 40 series
According to Korean media TheElec, people familiar with the matter said on Monday that BOE will provide Huawei with Supplying on-cell OLED panels with touch sensors embedded in the panels, it is expected that the machine will be available in two versions: a standard version and a Pro version. BOE will be the exclusive supplier of on-cell OLED panels for the Mate 40 Standard, and will be supplying panels for the Mate 40 Pro together with Samsung Display and LG Display.
19. France stated that it will not ban Huawei from investing in 5G in France
After the UK announced last week that it would ban Huawei, other European countries' attitudes towards Huawei have also attracted attention. According to the latest news from Reuters on the 21st, French Finance Minister Le Maire said on the same day that France will not ban Huawei from investing in 5G in France.
20. Beijing cinemas resume business: occupancy rate is limited to 30%, and snacks are not allowed when watching movies
Deputy Minister of the Propaganda Department of the Beijing Municipal Party Committee and Director of the Municipal Film Bureau Wang Jiequn in the epidemic prevention and control news At the press conference, it was stated that Beijing cinemas resumed business, and online real-name reservations were adopted for movie viewing, contactless ticket sales, cross-seat ticket sales, and staggered movie theaters, and the attendance rate of each show should not exceed 30%. In addition, it is necessary to establish a registration and preservation system for audience information, use health treasures and QR codes to scan the code to watch movies, conduct body temperature detection before entering the venue, and guide the audience to do a good job of hand hygiene. It is forbidden to eat snacks, and the cinema should arrange for personnel to inspect and inspect.
21. Passenger Car Association: The passenger car market is expected to drop by 11% year-on-year in 2020
According to the passenger car data in the narrow sense released by the Passenger Car Association, in the first half of the year, passenger car approval The sales volume was 7.667 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 22.9%; the retail sales volume was 7.709 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 22.5%. The growth rate of the retail market in the first and second quarters of this year decreased by 41% and 3% year-on-year respectively. In the second quarter, the year-on-year growth rate of the auto market stabilized, showing a V-shaped rebound compared with the first quarter. After comprehensively considering various factors such as macroeconomics, industrial policies and market environment, the passenger vehicle market is expected to decline by 11% year-on-year in 2020.
22. JAC (600418): The company and Volkswagen China Investment intend to increase capital to JAC Volkswagen
JAC announced that the company and Volkswagen China Investment intend to increase capital to JAC Volkswagen . After Volkswagen China Investment and JAC respectively completed the subscription of new equity in the joint venture company, the total registered capital of the joint venture company increased from 2 billion yuan to 7.356 billion yuan.
23. People familiar with the matter responded that 250,000 bought a Tesla Model 3: the car is a brand-new Tesla, and the subsidy is also true The 2019 Tesla Model 30,000 people group purchase activity launched by the Cheche flagship store, Tesla issued a statement denying any cooperation with Yimaiche or Pinduoduo on the group purchase activity. In this regard, I learned from a person close to Pinduoduo who has verified with the merchant that the car is a brand-new Tesla, and the subsidy is also true.
24. Airbnb: The number of single-day room and night bookings exceeded 1 million for the first time since the epidemic. The number of single-day and night-time bookings exceeded 1 million for the first time after the impact of the epidemic. About 50% of the bookings on the day were for trips within 300 miles, and about two-thirds of the bookings were for accommodation outside the city, with surrounding tours and country tours becoming the mainstream.
25. TikTok will add 10,000 American jobs in 3 years
AXIOS reported that TikTok will add 10,000 American jobs in 3 years.