Remember 9 mind maps:
1. General outline of mind maps
2. K line< p data-pid="4ywtyIPj"> 3. Moving average basis
6. Stock selection method
7. Plate rotation
8. Stock market statistics
9. Various scams in the stock market
Our friends who have some common sense in economics know that there is a demand curve in economics, which means that when the price is low, the demand will increase, and When prices are high, demand automatically decreases.
However, this curve may not apply to most of us investors. Why do you say that?
For example, if you bought a stock at 50 yuan, and it rose to 60 a few days later, would you feel a little proud? "I'm so good, I caught a big bull"! When it reaches 70, I will resolutely "add to the position", and I cannot miss the opportunity to make a lot of money; however, if it falls to 40 yuan, I will comfort myself "wait and see, it will definitely rise back", and then fall to 30 , I thought, "Let's lighten up first, so as not to lose more", when it falls to 20, and decisively cut out all the positions, at this time, I think "this is better than losing all"...
Look at the whole process, is the demand curve just the opposite? The higher the price, the more you buy, and the lower the price, the more you sell.
The logic of stock trading is very simple, that is, buy low and sell high to earn the difference. But in practice, it has become chasing up and down, buying high and selling low. Why is this so? Behind this is the most basic characteristic of human nature: Greed and fear have a huge impact on our psyche invisibly.
Chase up and down, this is the first reason for retail investors to lose money.
Let's look at the second phenomenon, many people who speculate in stocks go around every day to find out what stocks can make money, and whoever they see will ask whoever. But in fact, almost everyone knows the profitable stocks: Gree Electric, Vanke, Kweichow Moutai, all of which have risen dozens or hundreds of times. The question is how many people make money on these stocks? To put it bluntly, it is still a disaster caused by quick success.
Most of the Chinese retail investors fantasize about getting rich quickly. You have to tell him that you can earn 10% or 20% a year.People don't catch a cold at all. I can't wait to buy a stock today, and then it will start to appear tomorrow.
This is the second most important psychological weakness of stock investors: Impatient, eager for quick success, always looking to get rich quickly in the short term.
But this kind of short-term rich gambler mentality will not help you make money at all, but it will backfire! Like Buffett said, no one wants to get rich slowly.
How to read the doji in the stock market?
Doji is the performance of the balance of power between long and short sides in one day, and it is the performance of stock price finding direction. Every doji is like every intersection on the road, which may reorient pedestrians. Each doji star in the upward process of the stock price may make the stock price re-orientate, and they can choose to continue to rise, or they can choose to go sideways or fall. If you can accurately judge the usage of the doji, it can help you accurately escape the top or buy the bottom!
The intensity of the cross star
1. The more the cross star appears, the more The higher the strength of the doji, the higher the probability of a bottom (top).
2. The larger the amount of the high-level doji, the stronger the strength of the doji, and the higher the probability of reaching the top; the smaller the amount of the low-level doji, the stronger the strength of the doji, see The bottom is more likely.
3. The longer the cross star, the greater the intensity.
The priority of judging the strength of the doji: volume energy -> the number of occurrences -> the length of the upper and lower shadow lines.
Doji” has seven different handicap meanings
1. A small doji is a doji with a narrow amplitude. This kind of doji often appears in the consolidation market, indicating that the consolidation pattern is still there; it appears in the early stage of rising or falling, indicating a temporary rest, and the original rising and falling trend has not changed; At the end of a substantial and continuous rise or decline, it often means a reversal of the trend.
2. The probability of the Grand Doji appearing at the end of a substantial and continuous rise or decline is high, and the range is consolidating. The probability of appearing is small, which often means the market has turned.
3. If the long shadow doji appears in the middle of the upward trend, it generally means a temporary rest and the upward trend is not yet in progress. If it appears in the low price area after the continuous decline, it indicates that the selling order has weakened, the buying order has strengthened, and the possibility of the stock price turning upward is increasing.
4 .If the long shadow cross star appears in the middle of the downward trend, it generally means a temporary rest and the downward trend has not changed; if it appears in the high-priced area after the continuous rise, the stock price is more likely to turn downward; but if it appears in the upward trend Halfway through, if the stock price hits a new high the next day, it means that the buying is still strong and the stock price will continue to rise.
5. The market significance of the T-shaped bald doji and the long shadow doji The star is almost the same, and it often appears in the cowhide consolidation, indicating that the consolidation is still the next day; if it appears at the end of a substantial continuous rise or decline, it is a signal of a stock price change.
6 .The market significance of the inverted T-shaped barefoot doji is similar to that of the long shadow doji. If it appears in the high price area after the continuous rise, it is a signal of peaking and falling; if it appears in other positions, it generally means a temporary rest, The original trend has not changed.
7. One-word star means that the opening price and closing price are the same, sometimes appearing in extremely light and rare market transactions in the bear market, and more often appearing In the price limit, it indicates that the original trend will continue, and sometimes there will be several consecutive stops. The shrinking stop means that the price will be stopped the next day. The increase in the price limit indicates that the selling pressure is increasing, and the increase in the price limit indicates that there is accumulation. .
Cross hair changer
DifferentAction points:After breaking through the resistance line, it usually encounters bear resistance, or it may be the main force that pushes back the stock price. Even if you know that this is dishwashing, you cannot intervene in advance, because it is difficult to determine when the dishwashing will end. If there is a cross line, it is a better intervention signal, because the cross line means that the bulls are balanced and there is a need to change the disk. The crosshairs are often accompanied by the amount of ground, and also force the action of changing the plate, so it is more appropriate to intervene at this time.
(1) The cross line indicated by the arrow appears the next day after the breakthrough, and the closing price is above the resistance line, and the characteristics of washout are very obvious.
(2) The reshuffling of the cross line is painless, indicating that there is a tacit understanding between long and short positions, and the probability that the market will continue to rise is extremely high.
(3) The doji is only a short-term balance and should be broken soon, so it is an excellent buy signal.
(1) The cross line shown by the arrow is more eye-catching, and the opening price and closing price are the same, that is, the long and short have achieved a temporary balance, but this balance will soon be broken , so it is a variable disk signal.
(2) Since the stock has just broken through the big box and there is still room for the target to rise, it is more likely to rise after this cross line.
(3) The cross line is a better buying point. If the market outlook runs down, this line will be used as the standard stop loss.
Short Doji Variable Disk
Change Points:Breakthrough After the resistance line, there is usually an action to push back and wash the disk, but the magnitude and time of the push back are often difficult to determine, so it is not easy to intervene in advance. The short doji indicates that the bulls and bears are close to balance, which is often a precursor to a change in the plate, and can also be used as an intervention signal when stepping back on the resistance line. After intervening, it may not rise immediately, but it is still necessary to break through the K line as a stop loss point.
(1 ) The short cross star indicated by the arrow is just on the resistance line, which is a sign of stabilization.
(2) The short doji's surface stock price has a small amplitude, indicating that the long-short divergence is small, which means that the market is about to change, and it can be bought appropriately.
(3) From the overall point of view, the stock has just broken through an important pressure level, and the subsequent decline can be regarded as a wash. What investors need to do is to choose a relative low point approach, and the short doji is a good choice.
(1) The short cross star shown by the arrow is relatively subtle, and it is difficult to decide whether to go or stay.
(2) From a local point of view, there is a long Yin with heavy volume in front of the short doji, forming a short-term downtrend.
(3) From the overall point of view, this short doji is just on the resistance line, which should be a signal to stop falling, and you can buy on dips.
(4) The trading volume of Short Doji shrunk significantly on the day, and the stabilization trend is obvious, which is likely to form an adjustment low.
Long Cross Star Washing
Change Points:Long Cross The star is the performance of long and short differences, but on the support line, it is washed up and down to achieve the purpose of cleaning the floating chips. It may not rise immediately after the chaotic market, and prudent investors can wait for an upside signal. The long doji is also a precursor to stock price moves that investors should follow.
(1) The long cross star indicated by the arrow appeared on the next day of the strong breakthrough, and it seemed that the rally was blocked .
(2) It just broke through the important pressure line before, and it is unlikely to reverse immediately, but it is more likely to wash the plate.
(3) What is more puzzling is that the trading volume on that day was very large, and there was a feature of the main capital fleeing, but it is not ruled out that it was reversed.
(4) In general, this Doji is more likely to wash the plate, its lowest price just stepped on the resistance line, and investors can even buy on dips.
(1) The stock oscillated upward after breaking through the important pressure line, and then walked out of the long cross star indicated by the arrow, and the rally stagnated.
(2) On the surface, this long doji is a manifestation of a large divergence between longs and shorts, which is likely to lead to a decline.
(3) In fact, this position is not far from the resistance line, and the possibility of peaking is extremely small. On the other hand, the Doji in this position is likely to be a wash, and you can continue to hold stocks or even buy on dips.
(4) The next day gapped upwards, confirming that the long cross star is a dishwashing, and you can continue to overweight and follow up.
Late trading method
1. Although early trading can also buy daily limit stocks, but, In the afternoon, it is difficult for short-term masters to avoid risks in the face of the broader market.
2. Although the band play is worry-free, it is not as high as short-term income, and it is easy to ride a roller coaster if the operation is not good.
3. No matter whether the market goes up or down, ten minutes before the close, you can probably see the intention of the main operation of individual stocks, and the probability of rising the next day.
Principles of stock selection at the end of the session:
1. In the process of individual stock shocks, the bottom is seriously Shrink the volume, the smaller the volume shrinkage, the greater the probability that the individual stock will start to pull out the daily limit!
2. When the individual stock does not move around the moving average for a long time after the opening of the market, it will fluctuate up and down by 1 Within the point, the longer the shock time, the greater the probability of starting to pull out the daily limit!
3. When the individual stocks start, the time-division line and the moving average start together, and the bottom is quickly released A large amount, you can buy it decisively!
4. If we find a stock, if the amount below is very large, such a stock will not chase up and buy it, the general situation If the market does not close, and the volume can be placed several times the previous volume, such stocks will generally open lower the next day!
The specific method of stock selection at the end of the session:
First of all: Judge the market: first call out the 15-minute K-line chart of the market, If the 15-minute candlestick chart is in an uptrend after 2:30 p.m., there is an opportunity to buy stocks late in the session. Note: If the broader market falls sharply due to heavy volume, everyone should not enter the stock picking operation, and individual stocks will basically open lower the next day.
Secondly: stock selection conditions: the amplitude is within 5% (if the time-sharing trend is relatively stable, this condition can be ignored); the circulating market value is below 20 billion; the turnover rate is 3 % or more, there is a history of the daily limit trend within 20 days; the volume ratio is above 1.2.
Finally: Pattern and buying and selling points: After the pattern is selected, look at the time-sharing chart. If the time-sharing white line is back to the yellow line If it does not break and is in an upward trend, and there are continuous large orders to buy, this is a strong stock to be bought in late trading, and it is enough to make a profit and sell high the next day.
What is the late-2:30 buying method?
The purpose of short-term operations is to avoid long-term holdingsrisk in the middle and gain short-term profits. Short-term masters buy for the purpose of selling after 1 to 3 days. No matter the profit or loss, the account must be emptied in a short period of time, and do not participate in the dull and lonely consolidation. Under the current T+1 trading system, once a risk occurs after buying, it cannot be sold on the same day. Therefore, short-term buyers choose the buying time 15 minutes before the closing. Can be sold anytime.
How to study and judge the "late session pull up"
1. When a stock is at a high level, there will be a "late session pull up". This is a very dangerous signal, indicating that the stock is already in the head area. Even if it is possible to make a new high in the future, it is actually the end of the battle. There is obvious weakness in the uptrend, and we need to sell it in time;
2. The trend of "pulling up at the end of the session" appears in the platform consolidation area of the falling relay of individual stocks, and there is a great possibility that the platform will break down and move downward in the market outlook;
3. "Late session pull up" when individual stocks are at a low level is a noteworthy signal of intervention. Before the "late rally" occurs, if the stock price gradually rises from the bottom and the trading volume increases steadily, indicating that the main funds are relatively sufficient to build positions, then, when there is a "late rally", investors can actively Follow up to buy.
The late stock selection method must first meet three conditions:
1. The Shanghai Composite Index fell or fluctuated on the day
2, 13: 10 minutes later, the trading volume of individual stocks increased to the highest position of the day in 5 minutes
3. The moving average of individual stocks continues to run above the moving average
Step 2: After meeting these three conditions, we start to write the stock selection formula and start early warning.
This formula is very simple, just fill in according to the conditions I said:
1. Set the increase as: 1
2. Enter 1 for the new high volume
when the time-sharing market is entered, and there will be a sound prompt for the qualified stocks, so just turn on the warning, The system will automatically remind you, so that you don’t have to open the 60 rankings to see them one by one at the end of the session, which improves the efficiency and accuracy of stock selection at the end of the session.
Five formulas for profit in K-line trading
Mantra 1: Don't push high, don't sell, don't dive Don't buy, don't trade sideways.
This is the simplest and most basic truth, never touched Pan Xian must recite it silently and keep it in mind. As time goes by, you develop a habit, and you can make it into steel. The first two sentences are easy to understand, and the latter sentence "no trading sideways" means that the fluctuation range is small for a period of time, and there is no obvious upward or downward trend. If you are trading sideways, once the reverse turns, you will inevitably stop loss or chase up, which is not desirable. When the price is sideways, the price difference is not large, you are impatient, and multiple transactions will inevitably result in loss of handling fees.
Formula 2: Buy yin and don't buy yang, sell yang and don't sell yin, and move against the market, you will be a hero.
This formula is somewhat similar to the first formula, that is Talking about the truth of moving against the market, the first trick is to talk about the short-term, and the second trick is to talk about the mid-line. That is, when buying, choose the K line to close the Yin line to buy; when selling, choose the K line to close the Yang line to sell.
Formula 3: Consolidate highs and lows, wait a second.
The content of this formula includes formula one in "sideways" The content of "no trading", but the main meaning is that when a stock or warrant continues to rise or falls for a period of time, it enters a sideways state. At this time, it is not necessary to sell a full position at a high level, or a full position at a low level. Buying, because the market will change after the consolidation, so it is not possible to subjectively decide to open or liquidate during the consolidation period. If it changes from a high level to a downward trend, it will be cleared in time and there will be no loss; if it changes from a low level to a high level, it will catch up in time, and it will not be empty.
Formula 4: High level and sideways and then high, seize the opportunity to sell quickly; low level sideways and new lows, re-buying is a good time.
This formula is a further concrete explanation of formula three, and it is one of the three formulas. the best time. Stock prices and the broader market often have new highs after high-level consolidation, and new lows after low-level consolidation. Therefore, it is said that we must wait for the direction of the change to become clear before starting. For example, if the high level is sideways and then the market is changed upwards, and then a new high is made, this is the best time to sell; while the low level is sideways and then the market is changed downwards, this will be the best time to buy a heavy position.
Formula 5: Callback near the tail and down, wait patiently and don't throw.
at There is a situation in stock investment. When the price of a certain stock is coming to an end, but after investors buy it, the price does not move. One day it suddenly breaks down, and the investor can't hold back and sell it immediately. But then its K-line V-shaped reversal has been rising and broke through the original platform. This formula is to tell everyone that when there is a change in the market, you need to wait patiently.
One principle of trading solves two problems
This principle is: buy strong and sell weak!
Why buy strong and sell weak? Are you following this principle in operation? If you don't understand the reason, you need to think more about it, and I won't explain it here. Adhering to the principle of buying strong and selling weak will greatly improve your returns and reduce risks!
The first question is: judgment of trend!
We all know that trading should follow the trend, and the probability of doing it right is greater than 50%, so which trend should you follow?
How to judge the potential and turn it? The question of which trend to follow is solved in the trading method, because you have determined your own operation cycle. After determining the trading cycle, it is meaningless to discuss the trend with others, because the direction of the trend may be different in different operation cycles, so others Saying that the ups and downs have nothing to do with you even half a dime, as long as you use your own trend judgment criteria to judge and understand on your own cycle.
After the judgment is clear, only make the list of the trend direction, which solves the problem of homeopathy! Of course, there are also criteria for judging trend turning, but also for the sake of taking advantage of the trend! As for what method you use to judge, anything can be! Trend line, moving average is good, simple and clear, there is no subjective judgment in it!
The second question: the structure of the trend!
After knowing the basic structure of the trend, the trend will be clear and clear in your eyes, no longer a mess! So what is the basic structure of the trend? Is it Shin? First? Depend on? say? Finally said! When you understand that the up and down of the sun is an excellent position to advance, attack, retreat and defend, will you still trade blindly? Having said that, this is not a secret talk, and there is no such thing as ineffectiveness. Because this is the essence that cannot be changed!
Tao is the bone, supporting the frame of the transaction! Fa is the meridians, connecting the inside and outside, while the art is the muscles that cover the outside.Complete realm!