Bookmakers are a special group in the stock market. They have strong financial strength, well-informed sources and professional trading teams, making profits in the stock market. The possibility and magnitude of it are unmatched by ordinary retail investors. Therefore, most of the stocks involved in the bookmaker will have a relatively large rise.
Because of the strength of the dealer, many retail investors will choose to pay attention to the trend of the dealer when trading, and decide their own operation method according to the direction of the dealer's operation. This is a very good idea, but in actual transactions, investors will find that the ideal is full and the reality is very skinny. The core of the bookmaker's operation itself is to deceive retail investors, so it will deliberately lay more traps in the intraday market to lure retail investors into the trap. If ordinary retail investors do not have a strong follow-up technique, they will inevitably lose a lot if they blindly buy with the banker.
However, the bookmaker is also an investor in this market and must follow the trading principles in this market. Investors can first have a comprehensive understanding of the dealers, and understand the common tricks of the dealers; then, they can understand the trading goals, trading methods and market characteristics of each step in the dealer's entire process of establishing the dealership; finally, they can formulate reasonable follow-up strategies from their own perspective. Zhuang strategy.
The main idea Suppressing the stock price and then accumulating money, what should the retail investors do if they refuse to cut the meat?
The main reason is that the dealer must absorb enough cheap chips at the bottom of the bear market to launch a new round of bull market. With enough chips, it means that you will not be able to make big money in the big bull market in the future. Therefore, letting retail investors cut the meat is a job that the dealer has to do in order to collect enough cheap chips.
But the problem is that retail investors are not fools. It is not so easy for them to buy at a high price and cut meat at a low price. Therefore, the bookmakers have come up with various ways to allow retail investors to cut as much meat as possible in the bottom area, which is conducive to the development of a new round of bull market. So, how can the bookmakers let retail investors "cut the meat" out at the bottom?
1. Make the stock price "not the lowest, only the lower" by smashing the market
Smashing is not only a special method of distribution, but also a common method for the next round of market to start accumulating funds. Smashing can be divided into active smashing and non-active smashing.
Initiative smashing, usually means that the dealer distributes a lot of chips at a high position and obtains huge profits. When the shipment is about to end, in order to lay the foundation for the next purchase, the dealer will deliberately create a low popularity and a low price. Generally, they will use the few chips in their hands to smash the market down, in order to get the effect of falling prices. This kind of smashing is generally a means of baiting, an illusion in the stock market, and in dialectics, it is a manifestation of the particularity of contradictions.
Inactive selling, usually refers to the fact that the market is affected by some sudden major bad news, resulting in a surge of selling, and the dealer joins the selling. This caused the stock price to plummet. But at present, most of the bookmakers in the market take the initiative to smash the market.
Two fierce ways of smashing the disk
1. Dead fork smashing market
Gold fork rising and dead fork falling have become the general principles of stock market operations. It is based on the concept that retail investors keep in mind. After the stock price peaked and fell to a certain extent, there was a short-term rebound in the market. Due to the firm delivery of the bookmaker, the stock price fell again after the rebound. Then, the 5-day moving average went down and died. After forking the 10-day moving average, it crossed the 30-day moving average again, and the 10-day moving average went downward. In a few days, the 10-day moving average crossed the 30-day moving average, and the 30-day moving average fell, and a dead angle with a pointed downward appeared on the graph. 。 Once the death angle is formed, it is quite lethal, so after the death fork, the stock price falls more fiercely than before, and the trading volume is also significantly enlarged.
The intention of the dealer to sit in the bank: use technical indicators to make The market will cause panic and strengthen the lethality.
Retail investors’ method of defeating Zhuangzhuang: Retail investors who are not deeply stuck can sell when the corner of death pattern appears. Coin holders can When there is a signal to stop falling, a small amount of intervention is involved to grab the rebound.
Figure 1, Shanghai Technology (600608): In the trend of the stock, after the stock price rebounded, the 5-day moving average fell to the 10-day moving average, and then the 30-day moving average fell again, and the 10-day moving average went down. Then The 10-day moving average also crossed the 30-day moving average downward, and the 30-day moving average fell, forming a "dead corner". After that, a "waterfall" smashing process occurred, and the stock price fell sharply.
2. Short-sell smashing
This method usually has two phenomena: one is to induce empty smashing. The main force has basically completed the delivery task. In order to make the stock price lower, the purpose is to make enough room for accumulation for the next speculation. Therefore, the existing chips are used to deliberately lower the stock price and induce Retail investors are selling. The other is bad-selling. The main force encountered some unforeseen sudden bad news in the process of sitting in the bank, and a large number of selling was poured out. The main force was unable to catch it and was forced to join the team. Among them.
The main difference between bait-style smashing and bearish smashing: baiting-style smashing is the active behavior of the main force. The main force has the final say as to what price it hits and where it hits; the bearish smash is the passive behavior of the main force, which is caused by external factors.
Main force's intention of sitting on the market: the lure-empty smashing is a kind of fake smashing, and the intention of the company is to build a position. It is bad. It may be true or false, depending on the authenticity and strength of the news. If there is a smash caused by fake news, Zhuangzhuang’s intention is also to build a position; if it is caused by real news, the main force may still continue to ship.
Retail Investors Kezhuang Method: Induced short selling can observe the changes of the disk for analysis. In the time-sharing trend, the main force piles huge sell orders on both sell orders and buy orders at the same time , and then hit down with a large order, making the stock price all the way down. If this is the case, retail investors can buy on dips and wait for a rebound after the stock price falls for a certain distance. For bearish smashing, you can study and judge according to the method of judging the truth and falsehood of the news introduced above, and decide the buying and selling behavior.
Figure 2, Asahi Light (600363): The main force of this stock has adopted the bait-inducing method, and the main force has basically completed the previous round of shipments at the median and high levels. A new low, basically to the historical bottom area. During the consolidation process at the bottom for more than 8 months, a small box body was formed. During this period, the main force absorbed a large number of low-priced chips. When the stock price falls and breaks the support of the bottom line of the box, there will be a smashing action that induces emptying, and it is also a downward test method. Soon, the stock price stabilized and walked out of a new round of rising prices.
Second, through technical indicators, to force technical retail investors to cut meat
Bookmakers use the three major assumptions of technical analysis to weave trueFake indistinguishable information or themes, fake stock price running laws and charts similar to history, through changes in price, volume, time and space, make those investors who are too superstitious about indicators, K lines, tangents, waves, patterns and cycles. To be deceived in order to achieve the purpose of successfully sitting in the village.
1. False breakout signal
When the indicator breaks through an important resistance or support level, It is an important buying and selling signal when it is in a historically intensive area and an important center balance position. For example, technical indicators such as Mike indicator MIK, Bollinger Bands BOLL, Exponential Smoothing Convergence and Difference Moving Average MACD, Energy Tide OBV, William Variation Discrete WVAD and other technical indicators all have breakthrough signals. When the indicator breaks up, it is a buy signal; when the indicator breaks down, it is a sell signal. Therefore, bookmakers often use the breakout signals of technical indicators to create false graphics to deceive investors.
Figure 3, Dingli Shares (600614): The stock price fell below the middle rail line of the Bollinger Band. After that, the stock price ran below the middle rail line most of the time. The Bollinger Band gradually converged from wide to narrow, and the middle rail line continued to move. Flat, the stock price remained in the market trend. Soon, the stock price broke through the consolidation trend in heavy volume, and closed a bald head and bare feet in the middle of the Yang line. In Bollinger Bands, the indicator crosses the middle track upward and then continues to cross the upper track upward. The Bollinger Band then changes from narrow phase convergence to wide phase expansion, indicating that the market has broken upward and the strength has changed from weak to weak. Turning strong, it should be a follow-up or chasing buy. But soon, the stock price quickly fell back and broke through the support of the mid-track line, ending the 5-wave uptrend, and the dealer successfully tricked retail investors. The stock doctor said: Punching back is for a better attack. Again, upswings are for more powerful downswings, as is the case with the market maker's upside false breakout.
2. False direction signal
In the indicator graph, the The upward direction is a buy signal, and the downward direction of the indicator is a sell signal. Directional signals are less reliable when they appear in equilibrium, only when they appear in overbought or oversold areas. Technical indicators such as moving average MA, exponentially smoothed moving average of similarities and differences MACD, triple exponentially smoothed moving average TRIX, and average line difference indicator DMA are all directional indicators. When the indicator moves up, it is a buy signal; when the indicator moves down, it is a sell signal. Therefore, bookmakers often use the direction signals of technical indicators to create false graphics to deceive investors.
Figure 4, digital mapping (600700): The stock is affected by the fundamentals. After the stock price peaked, it fell wave by wave. The MACD indicator was hovering at the bottom. Soon the MACD indicator showed a clear upward trend. The DIF line stood above the MACD line for a long time, and the indicator direction signal was clear. , while the stock price in the same period has continued to fall, and the two have formed a bottom divergence pattern, which is usually a typical buy signal. Unexpectedly, the stock price did not show an upward trend, but stimulated by the positive news of the broader market, the stock price made an upward move, and then fell back and hit new lows. Here, if you intervene earlier and fail to stop loss in time, the loss will be even greater. No wonder some people sigh: those who understand technology are worse than those who do not understand technology.
3. False divergence signal
When the direction of the indicator is opposite to that of the stock price It's called a divergence, especially when one of the indicators and the stock makes a new high or low and the other fails to make a new high or low. When a divergence signal occurs, in principle, the direction of the indicator is used as the basis for buying and selling rather than the direction of the stock price. Technical indicators such as the exponentially smoothed moving average of similarities and differences (MACD), the strength indicator RSI, the William variation discrete WVAD, the stochastic indicator KDJ, the rate of change indicator ROC, and the change ratio ADR all have divergence signals. Therefore, bookmakers often use the divergence signals of technical indicators to create false graphics to deceive investors.
Figure 5, Kunming Machine Tool (600608): The stock price started to fall from more than 19.00 yuan, and the RSI indicator in the same period of the decline was up in waves, and the stock price deviates from the RSI indicator.. According to the conventional buying and selling principle of the RSI indicator, it should be a good time to buy, and the divergence time lasts for a long time, and then there should be a larger market situation. Unexpectedly, this is a false divergence signal, the stock has not got rid of the downward trend, when the stock price departs from the divergence pattern, it shows a rapid downward trend, which makes all the interveners trapped in it.
Finally, in the practice of hunting villages, in order to avoid getting stuck, you need to keep these points in mind
(1) Come prepared. Whenever you buy a stock, you must find a good reason to buy, and calculate the purchase price and delivery target. Never go in and buy blindly, then blindly wait for the rise, and then blindly get stuck.
(2) It should not be sold. If the stock you bought is found to be wrong, you should resolutely sell it. In short, long-term investment must be a stock whose stock price can be bullish for a long time. Once it falls for a long time, it must be sold!
(3) Be cautious about increasing volume. It is not terrible for some stocks to fall for no reason. What is terrible is the amplification of trading volume. Sometimes the variety that the dealer holds more shares should definitely not have a huge trading volume. Therefore, extreme caution should be exercised with regard to sudden increases in volume under any circumstances.
(4) Reject the mid-yin line. Regardless of the market or individual stocks, if you find that it has fallen below the strong support recognized by the public, and there is a trend of closing the Yinxian on the day, you must be vigilant. In particular, the stocks that have been doing well, once the mid-yin line appears, it may cause panic among the holders of the mid-line positions and sell them in large quantities. Sometimes, even if the dealer does not want to sell, he cannot support the stock price, and it will inevitably fall in the end, and sometimes the dealer will take the opportunity to sell. Therefore, in either case, you should consider shipping when you see the mid-yin line.
(5) Only recognize two or three technical indicators, and immediately slip away if it is not good. Now there are many technical indicators, each of which has its own advantages. As long as you use two or three indicators you are familiar with, such as RSI, MACDW%R and other technical indicators, you can grasp the trend of a stock in your heart and find out that the market is effective. A key support level is reached, and it's time to leave.
(6) Do not buy problem stocks. Buying a stock should look at its fundamentals and see if there are any concerns, especially several important indicators, to prevent sudden changes in the fundamentals. When the fundamentals are not confirmed well, intervene cautiously and be vigilant at any time. The most frightening thing is that after buying problem stocks carelessly, a sudden bad situation can trap you forever.
(7) Fundamentals obey technicals. No matter how good a stock is, it will fall if its shape is bad; no matter how bad the stock is, it will rise if its shape is good. The most terrifying thing is that many people are optimistic about many well-known stocks. When the technical form or technical indicators deteriorate, they comfort themselves and say that they want to invest. Even if an extra-large amount of money is invested, the form should be broken, and at least 30% should be paid. Wait for the form to be repaired. buy again. You know, there is no stock that can't fall, and there's no stock that can't fall sharply, so don't be superstitious about any stock.
(8) Do not be the victim of the dealer. Sometimes there is news from the dealer, or news from the dealer's periphery, you can trust it before buying, but you must not trust the news about the shipment. Shipping is your own business, and it is very selfish. No dealer will tell you that you are shipping, so the shipping should be determined according to the disk, not based on news.
Original link: Share King