❶ Stock trading commissions, why do all securities companies have this rule starting at a minimum of RMB 5?
Basically all companies have such a rule.
Because securities companies have costs.
The handling fee usually includes several aspects such as stamp duty, commission, transfer fee, and other fees.
Stamp duty: 1‰ of the transaction amount. At present, it is changed from bilateral levy to unilateral levy from the seller. The tax paid by the investor to the finance and taxation department after the transaction is concluded. Both Shanghai stocks and Shenzhen stocks are paid at one-thousandth of the actual transaction amount. This tax is withheld by the broker and then paid by the exchange in a unified manner. Bond and fund transactions are exempt from this tax.
Securities supervision fee (commonly known as three fees): about 0.2‰ of the transaction amount, there is actually a mantissa, generally omitted as 0.2‰
Securities transaction handling Fees: A shares are charged at 0.087‰ on both sides of the transaction volume; B shares are charged at 0.0001% on the transaction volume; funds are charged at 0.00975% on the transaction volume; and warrants are charged at 0.0045% on the transaction volume.
Transfer fee (only Shanghai stocks charge): This refers to the fee to be paid for changing the account name after the stock is traded. Due to the different operating methods of the two exchanges in my country, Shanghai stocks adopt "central registration and unified custody", so this fee is only paid when investors conduct Shanghai stock and fund transactions, and there is no such fee for Shenzhen stock transactions. . This fee is charged at 0.06% of the par value of the transacted stock (issued par value of one yuan per share, which is equivalent to the number of transacted shares).
Brokerage commission: The maximum is 3‰ of the transaction amount, the minimum is 5 yuan, and the commission for a single transaction less than 5 yuan is charged at 5 yuan.
(1) Commissions are charged at least one extended reading:
Securities companies refer to A limited liability company or joint stock limited company with independent legal person status established under the provisions of the Law and the Securities Regulatory Authority of the State Council and established after the examination and approval of the securities regulatory agency of the State Council.
Securities Company (Securities Company) is a corporate enterprise that specializes in the trading of securities. Divided into securities operating companies and securities registration companies. In a narrow sense, a securities company refers to a securities business company, which is an organization that specializes in securities business after it has been approved by the competent authority and obtained a business license from the relevant administration for industry and commerce. It has the membership of the stock exchange and can underwrite the issuance, proprietary trading, or proprietary and agent trading of securities. The securities investment of ordinary investors must be carried out through securities firms.
In different countries, securities companies have different titles. In the United States, securities companies are called Investment Banks or Broker-Dealers; in the United Kingdom, securities companies are called Merchant Banks;
In continental Europe ( As represented by Germany), investment banks are only a division of Universal Bank because they have been using the mixed operation system; in East Asia (represented by Japan), they are called Securities Company.
❷ How is commission charged? According to how much commission is charged, is it to be charged for buying or selling?
The normal commission is three-thousandths, and it is charged back and forth.
In other words, six thousandths of a commission is charged for buying and selling a transaction back and forth.
Stamp duty is charged at one-thousandth when sold.
So the total cost of buying and selling is generally seven thousandths.
❸ What is the current minimum stock commission?
1. Stamp duty: 1‰ of the transaction amount. yearSince September 19, it has been changed from bilateral levy to unilateral levy from the transferor. The transferee no longer pays stamp duty. The tax paid by the investor to the finance and taxation department after the transaction is concluded. Both Shanghai stocks and Shenzhen stocks are paid at one-thousandth of the actual transaction amount. This tax is withheld by the broker and then paid by the exchange in a unified manner. Bond and fund transactions are exempt from this tax.
2. Securities management fee: 0.002% of the transaction amount is charged in both directions.
3. Securities transaction handling fee: A shares are charged in both directions at 0.00487% of the transaction amount; B shares are charged in both directions at 0.00487% of the transaction volume; for funds, the Shanghai Stock Exchange charges 0.0045% on both sides of the transaction volume. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange collects two-way charges at 0.00487% of the turnover; for warrants, two-way charges at 0.0045% of the turnover.
The total of fees for items 2 and 3 of A shares are called transaction fees, and the total charge is 0.00687% of the transaction amount, which is included in the brokerage commission.
4. Transfer fee (has been changed to both Shanghai and Shenzhen since August 1, 2015): This refers to the fee to be paid for changing the account name after the stock is traded. According to the China Registration and Settlement Corporation’s "Notice on Adjusting the Charges for A-Share Transaction Transfer Fees", it has been changed to both Shanghai and Shenzhen from August 1, 2015. This fee is based on the transaction amount. 0.02‰ charged.
5. Brokerage trading commission: the maximum is not more than 3‰ of the transaction amount, and the minimum is 5 yuan. The commission for a single transaction is less than 5 yuan and is charged at 5 yuan.
❹ What is the minimum stock commission currently regulated by the state?
The state does not stipulate the minimum stock commission, but it stipulates that the maximum is not more than three thousandths.
The securities company has to pay the exchange a fee of 0.687 million and a transfer fee of 0.2 million, plus there are costs. The minimum increase is 0.1 million, and the total is 0.987 million. If it is less than 5 yuan, it will be charged as 5 yuan.
❺How to deduct the commission for a transaction?
The stock transaction fee includes:
Stamp duty-1‰ of the transaction amount;
Brokerage commission-the highest is the transaction 3‰ of the amount (if the amount of funds is large, you can talk about it, the online transaction is lower than 1.2-1.5‰, I don't know where you are), the minimum is 5 yuan, and the commission for a single transaction is less than 5 yuan and is charged at 5 yuan.
Other fees-when buying and selling Shanghai stocks, an additional RMB 1 will be charged for every 1,000 shares; Shenzhen stocks are free of charge (I don’t know if you are buying Shanghai stocks or Shenzhen stocks).
An entrustment to buy a lot of 1.00 yuan at a time Stocks: 1x100+5=105 yuan
Buy 10 lots of stocks with a price of 1.00 yuan: because 1000X3‰ is less than 5 yuan, so it is still calculated at 5 yuan. 1x1000+1000x1‰+5=1006 yuan
❻ Which securities company has the lowest commission
Different business departments have different commission ratios, and some business departments have to charge each transaction 1-5 yuan commission (communication) fee. Generally speaking, the transaction commission is 0.1%-0.3% of the amount of stocks bought and sold (online transactions are small, business department transactions are high, bargaining is possible, general online transactions are 0.18%, telephone entrustment is 0.25%, and business department self-service entrustment is 0.3%.), per transaction The minimum commission is 5 yuan, and the stamp duty is 0.1% of the amount of stocks sold (funds and warrants are exempt from tax). Shanghai requires a transfer fee of 1 yuan per thousand shares (funds and warrants are exempt from transfer fees), and less than one thousand shares are counted as thousand shares. Because the minimum commission for each transaction is 5 yuan, so each transaction is 5÷commission ratio, which is about (1666-5000) yuan. It is more cost-effective. If there is no commission fee for each transaction, and the minimum commission and transfer fee are not considered, the commission is 0.3%. A stamp tax of 0.1% (one-sided) is calculated. After buying the stock, it will increase by more than 0.71% and sell it, and you can make a profit. Buying takes 100 shares (one lot) as the trading unit, and there is no restriction on selling (when the number of shares is greater than 100 shares, you can sell 1 share per share, and when the number of shares is less than 100 shares, you can only sell at a time.), but you should pay attention to the minimum Regulations on commission (5 yuan) and transfer fee (Shanghai, minimum 1 yuan).
(6) Commissions are charged at least one extended reading:
The basic composition of the commission:
1. Stamp tax 0.1% (This item is only charged when stocks are sold, not when buying. Give it to the country, this item is fixed) 2. Transaction commission for securities companies (at least 5 yuan) This fee is different for each securities company, but the fee is generally not higher than 0.3%. If it is an online transaction, this usually charges about 0.1%. (In order to attract customers, some securities companies will charge different levels of transaction commissions according to the size of customer funds or transaction volume, 0.3%, 0.1%, or even 0.1% or less are possible. YouYou can negotiate with your securities company based on your own situation. The decision on this part of the cost lies with the securities company. On the contrary, the bear market charges of the securities company are cheaper than the bull market. On the Lianjiang River Note) 3. The transfer fee is one yuan per thousand shares for trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, and both purchases and sales must be paid. But there is no such fee for buying and selling shares on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. (Numbers 1 and 3 are basically fixed. Stamp duties are sometimes adjusted by the country as needed. In addition, different securities companies charge differently for different trading methods, such as on-site transactions on exchanges, online transactions, and telephone transactions. The company further verified).
China’s current securities transaction commission system is based on the "Regarding Adjustments to Securities Trading Commission" issued by the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the State Planning Commission, and the State Administration of Taxation, which was implemented on May 1, 2002. "Notice on Commission Collection Standards", Article 1 of the notice clearly stipulates that "A-shares, B-shares, and securities investment funds trading commissions are subject to a system of maximum floating downwards.
Commissions charged by securities companies to clients (Including the securities transaction supervision fees and stock exchange fees collected on behalf of others) shall not be higher than 3‰ of the securities transaction amount, nor shall it be lower than the securities transaction supervision fees and stock exchange fees collected on behalf of others." According to the regulations , China currently implements a commission system that fluctuates downwards within the maximum limit, rather than complete commission liberalization.
❼ The minimum standard of commission is a few yuan
The minimum transaction fee for buying and selling stocks is 5 yuan. If one pending order is traded multiple times, it will be counted as one transaction.
Version of the Shanghai market shares also need to pay a transfer fee of two hundred thousandths, calculated according to the transaction amount
There is no transfer fee in the Shenzhen market
When you sell stocks, you will be charged a stamp duty of one thousandth
commission After more than 5 yuan, it is calculated by multiplying the transaction amount by the commission rate agreed with the broker. If it is less than 5 yuan, it will be charged at 5 yuan.
❽ What is the stock trading commission generally, the minimum charge is 0.3%, everyone They all say it is too high
The commission is three-thousandths, which is the highest charge. Generally, only about one-thousandth of the commission is charged at this stage. If it is said that there will be no further downward adjustment, it is necessary to change the securities firm.
For reference only, good luck!
❾ Is there a minimum limit on stock commissions
Is there a minimum limit on stock investment
One lot (100 shares) of stocks is the minimum trading unit, and your minimum funds should be able to satisfy the purchase One lot of stocks.
The specific costs of buying and selling stocks:
Different business departments have different commission ratios, and very few business departments also charge 1-5 yuan each commission (communication) fee.
The transaction commission is generally 0.1%-0.3% of the transaction amount (online transactions are small, business department transactions are high, bargaining is possible, general online transactions are 0.18%, telephone entrustment is 0.25%, and business department self-service entrustment is 0.3%.) , The minimum commission is 5 yuan per transaction, the stamp duty is 0.1% of the transaction amount (funds and warrants are exempted), Shanghai requires a transfer fee of 1 yuan per thousand shares (funds and warrants are exempt from transfer fees).
Since the minimum commission per transaction is 5 yuan, each transaction is 5÷ commission ratio, which is about (1666-5000) yuan, which is more cost-effective.
If there is no commission fee per transaction, it is not Taking into account the minimum commission and transfer fee, the commission is calculated at 0.3% and the stamp duty is 0.1%. After buying the stock, it will rise by more than 0.81% and sell it, and you can make a profit.
Buying is based on 100 shares (one lot) as the trading unit, and there is no restriction on selling (when the number of shares is greater than 100 shares, one share can be sold per share, and when the number is less than 100 shares, it can only be sold at once. ), but you should pay attention to the minimum commission (5 yuan) and transfer fee (Shanghai, minimum 1 yuan).
It can be in the "historical transaction" or "delivery order" column of online transactions the next day , See the specific details of the handling fee.
The handling fee will be more than the profit. For example, when you sell the stock at a loss, the profit is negative and you still have to pay the handling fee.
❿How to calculate the commission
The stock transaction fee will be deducted after you entrust the transaction, including two parts: commission and stamp tax. The commission shall not exceed 3‰ of the transaction amount (including regulatory fees and transfer fees), and the starting point is 5 yuan, which is charged on both sides of the transaction; the stamp duty is 1‰ of the transaction amount, which is only charged at the time of sale. Regarding the specific commission rate of your account, you can check the delivery order through the trading system, or call 020-95575 or the account opening business department for inquiries.