For bone pain, use "Zuotang plaster" to relieve pain and reduce recurrence. Advertising
Traditional Chinese medicine has a long history of applying plasters to treat diseases. Plaster is a method of applying traditional Chinese medicine preparations to the skin, holes, Shu points or lesions to achieve the effect of removing pain and curing diseases. Plaster is a simple, unique and effective treatment method summed up by the working people of our country for thousands of years of research and improvement. Pinduoduo changes sales method
Zuotang plaster "cures all diseases, but not a hundred people". Because of different personal physiques, the effect is also different, but Zuotang has always adhered to "medical ethics and benevolence"!
[Product name]: Zuotang plaster
[Scope of application]: Suitable for limb joints (tennis elbow, tenosynovitis, arthritis, heel inflammation, knee meniscus, synovitis, joint sprains, etc.), neck (cervical spondylosis, stiff neck, neck sprain, etc.), waist (Lumbar muscle strain, lumbar hyperosteogeny, lumbar intervertebral disc herniation, sciatic nerve, compression of the lumbar spine, resulting in lower limb pain, numbness, etc.), soft tissue injury (traumatic sprain), cold legs, joint pain, numbness, etc.
[Regulations]: 1 box×10 bags, 1 sticker/bag, 10cm*12cm
[Usage method]: For external use, directly stick to joints, painful areas and acupoints. Wash or wipe the affected area with hot water, and apply Zuotang plaster to the painful area and the affected area. The number of applications depends on the area of the painful area. Each sticking time is 48-72 hours.
1. Patients with severe hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes can use it under the advice of a doctor; children under ten years old and those with skin allergies should use it with caution; pregnant women and breastfeeding women, and skin breaks are prohibited.
2. Minimize alcohol consumption during use, and avoid eating beef, seafood, and cold foods.
3. It is forbidden to paste for less than 3 months after the operation, which is not good for the wound.
4. For injuries and pains caused by accidents, the effect of sticking to the left hall is very good, but you should avoid joint swelling caused by sprains, knocks, etc., and bone cracks must be frozen first, and only 24 hours later.
5. After peeling off the plaster, the skin is more sensitive. It is recommended to take a bath after 1-2 hours.
6. It is recommended to put on the plaster in the morning, because the Zuotang plaster itself will be hot, and it will affect rest at night.
7. The elderly and women are mostly of poor physique, cold physique, and heavy moisture in the body. When they start to paste, they will be itchy due to cold and dampness. You can cut a few holes on the Zuotang plaster to breathe out. After three pastes, the moisture will be discharged. , The itchiness will disappear.
8. Discontinuous plaster application does not affect the effect. After removing the plaster, you can take a bath and let the skin rest overnight. This will not affect the effect of Zuotang plaster.
1. Old lumbar process: deformed vertebrae, hyperplastic bone spurs compressing nerves, pain like needle sticks in the waist, unable to bend down, unable to straighten up, afraid to twist the waist, afraid to lift legs, unable to turn over, unable to get out of bed, difficulty in movement, Paralyzed in bed
2. Cervical spondylopathy: bone spurs compress nerves, causing neck pain, dizziness, headache, nausea, numbness of fingers, and a rattling neck when twisting
3. Frozen shoulder: heavy shoulders, pain, hands above the head, difficulty combing hair, wearing clothes
4. Lumbar muscle strain: backache, backache, not daring to bend over, deformity of the spine, inability to sit and stand for a long time
5, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis: redness, swelling, heat, pain, hand and foot and other polyarticular deformities, morning stiffness, fear of cold, fear of wind, rheumatoid nodules, etc.
6. Bone hyperplasia: repeated growth of bone spurs in various parts, damage to cartilage, loss of joint synovial fluid, severe pain caused by bone friction, sufficient synovial fluid in joints, and full cartilage
7, sciatica, inability to stand, unable to sit down, cauda equina pain, radiating pain in the buttocks along the outside of the thigh, urinary incontinence
8. Senile degenerative joint disease, bursitis, knee redness, swelling, pain, difficulty walking, ankylosing spondylitis, tennis elbow, mouse hands, etc.
[Efficacy of Zuotang plaster]
Zuotang plaster, a century-old inheritance, family plaster. Features "anti-inflammatory and pain relief, activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis, dispelling cold and removing dampness, dredging the meridians" according to the course of treatment, meridian acupoint stickers, can be cured for non-organic pain, such as; frozen shoulder, cervical spondylosis, lumbar muscle strain, synovitis , Meniscus injury, tennis elbow, tenosynovitis, ganglion cyst, mouse hand, bruise, stiff neck, tendon sprain.
For bone spurs, severe cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine deformation, protrusion, bulging, intervertebral canal stenosis, and senile degeneration. Although there is no cure for organic changes, it can heal the pain, restore the patient to a normal life, and reduce recurrence. After the patient's pain is relieved, in addition to paying attention to life, occasionally use Zuotang plaster for maintenance, conditioning and application.
Zuotang plaster can relax muscles and collaterals, promote blood circulation and silt, dispel wind and cold, dispel cold and dampness, reduce inflammation and relieve pain, and be conducted through the skin to muscles, muscles and bones, blood, and stimulate the body's regulatory function, which can quickly reduce swelling and pain, and promote The function is restored and the purpose of cure is quickly achieved.
As early as 1300 BC, in the oracle bone inscriptions, there are a large number of written descriptions of the experience of external treatment of Chinese medicine. During the Spring and Autumn and Warring States Period, in the "Huangdi Nei Jing", there was "guixin staining wine to iron cold numbness". The use of white wine and guixin to treat the blood of the wind was hailed as the beginning of plasters and pioneered the modern plaster. Precedent. Jin Dynasty Ge Hong's "Elbow Reserve Emergency Prescription" first recorded the use of raw rehmannia or panax quinquefolium root to smash and apply externally to treat wounds; use ointment to treat wounds.
Patching therapy can cure a variety of diseases. The principle is the same as that of oral administration, but the route of administration is different. You must first enter the meridian to take medicine, and the one that can enter is the smell of the medicine. The applied medicine is cut close to the skin and penetrates into the muscles. It can also transmit the smell of the medicine directly through the skin to the meridians, take it in the body, melt in the body fluid, and become one with it. It has the beauty of internal and external consistency.
The effect of sticking therapy is usually caused by the penetration and absorption of the drug or the stimulation of the Shu points by the drug after the drug is applied to the skin. It has a direct effect on the local area or conducts it through the network of meridians to stimulate the body and adjust the function of the system. effect.
In the meridian theory, the skin is the part where the functions of the meridians are reflected on the body surface, and it is also the place where the Qi of the collaterals spreads. It resides in the outermost layer of the human body and is the body’s protective barrier. The function of receiving information and conveying commands internally is the body's receiver and effector.
Therefore, the skin plays a very important role in communication in the physiology, pathology and treatment of the human body. Patching is to apply drugs to the skin to form a specific stimulus to the body surface, and through transdermal absorption and meridian stimulation, stimulate and adjust the physiological functions of the body, so that the functions of various parts are coordinated and unified, and the body's resistance is enhanced. Disease ability, play a role in dispelling evil qi and dredging the meridian, so as to strengthen the body and cure the evilThe purpose of the disease.
However, you must pay attention to the method and time when applying plasters. For example, when you have a sprain, you can't apply plasters immediately to prevent the plasters from relaxing the tendons and activating blood and causing greater hematoma. Instead, they should be applied after 24 hours under the guidance of a doctor.